Mt. Fuji Descending Tour-Hoei Crater Course-
Explore the most beautiful part of Mt. Fuji. The beauty is hidden below 5th station
See some of Mount Fuji's most beautiful sights without having to climb to its peak on this downhill trek. This tour stays below the mountain's fifth stations, making for an easy hike filled with breathtaking views. Explore the Hoei crater and get your fill of natural beauty on your walk. Many Japanese walkers believe the most beautiful part of Mt. Fuji is existed below 5th station. Get picked up in the morning from your hotel and taken to your trailhead at Fujinomiya Fifth Station on Mount Fuji. Though typically a popular starting point for hikes to the mountain's peak, today the station acts as the beginning of your descent to the Gotemba Fifth Station. With your guide in the lead, start on the soft and sandy trail, making a brief ascent to a point where you can see sweeping views of the surrounding countryside. Your journey soon takes you into a lush forest, where you're engulfed in the sounds of nature and wildlife. The path slopes gently downward, enabling you to fully enjoy the views and environment around you. Eventually, you reach the Hoei Crater, a result of an enormous eruption in 1707 that also created the flank volcano of Mount Hoei. Make your way down into the crater, which is more than double the size of Mount Fuji's, and learn about the eruption as you explore the volcanic terrain. Finish your hike as you approach the Gotemba Fifth Station, 3,280 feet (1,000 m) below where you started.
|Season||May to October
(The available season may change due to weather condition)
|Minimum number||1 person|
|Minimum age||10 years old|
|Route||Route: 5th station of Fujinomiya trail – 5th station of Gotenba trail|
|1 person||2 persons||3 persons||4 persons|
|5 persons||6 persons||7 persons||8persons or more/td>|
- English Speaking Guide
- Snacks (Chocolate and candies)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (If needed)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Cap, trekking shoes, rainwear (Separate type), Warm clothes, thick socks, water, backpack, groves, trekking
- Reply for your inquiry is the latest 48 hours. In case you do not receive any reply after 48 hours, please
kindly resend your email.
- Please feel free to request us to find your accommodation in town.
- Free pickup and drop-off at hotel in Fujinomiya city is available. Please inform us in advance if you
- Our tour shall be taken place even some rain and wind.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
- There is a possibility to cancel tour a day before if the weather prospect is poor. In this case, we shall not charge any cancellation fee. Please change the date or request to refund (Bank fee is shouldered
- Once tour is started, however, it discontinued with some reasons (Due to weather or health condition
etc), no refund shall be made after tour.