Mt. Fuji walking from the Sea level to Mt. Fuji 5th station
Majority of international tourists in Japan believes that Mt. Fuji is accessible summer time only. It is true that we have to select summer time to reach the peak, however, beauty of Mt. Fuji can be found other seasons as well. This time, we would like to introduce one of the oldest Mt.Fuji trail "Murayama Kodo", the route has plenty of history of "SHUGENSHA" and natural beauty.
The route is open between May and November.
||Early May - November
||13 years or more
*Please inform if the group has a child.
||Free pick up and drop off is available at hotel or station
||DAY1 Tagonoura beach area - Hiromi park - Murayama Sengen Shrine - Takabachi parking area - Mt. Fuji 5th station
||8persons or more/td>
- Guide fee
- Insurance (Injury and sickness during tour)
- Accommodation fee
- Food and drink
- Trekking equipment (Trekking pole, headlight etc)
- *Rental trekking equipment is available
Cap, trekking shoes, rainwear (Separate type), Warm clothes, thick socks, water, backpack, groves, trekking
- Reply for your inquiry is the latest 48 hours. In case you do not receive any reply after 48 hours, please
kindly resend your email.
- The route is busy some specific days in summer. In the result, it makes difficult to make a booking of
accommodation. Please make tour reservation earlier.
- After making a booking for our tour, we can make a reservation for your accommodation at Mt. Fuji. In
case 9th station is busy, we use other station instead.
- Please feel free to request us to find your accommodation in town.
- Accommodation fee at Mt. Fuji is not included. Reservation shall be made by us. Please pay the fee
(￥7,000) directly to the accommodation. Accommodation fee includes dinner and breakfast.
- Highly recommended to buy lunch at the accommodation you stay. They can prepare ￥1,000 lunch box.
- Free pickup and drop-off at hotel in Fujinomiya city is available. Please inform us in advance if you
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
- There is a possibility to cancel tour a day before if the weather prospect is poor. In this case, we shall not charge any cancellation fee. Please change the date or request to refund (Bank fee is shouldered
- Once tour is started, however, it discontinued with some reasons (Due to weather or health condition
etc), no refund shall be made after tour.