This is the finnest climbing tour in Japan!
Challenge yourself and reach the peak of Mount Fuji as the sun rises over the horizon on this 2-day hike. A guide leads you on the Fujinomiya
trail up the slopes, pausing to rest overnight before reaching the summit at sunrise. Experience different sights during your descent on the Gotenba
Day 1: Fujinomiya Trail to the Ninth Station
Mount Fuji is divided into 10 stations, of which the first 5 are paved. Your hike begins at the Fujinomiya
fifth station, the head of the Fujinomiya
trail at 7,874 feet (2,400 m) above sea level. After some time to get used to the altitude, start trekking on the rugged trail, the Suruga
Bay opening up below you.
Once you reach the seventh station around midday, break for lunch in one of the craters created by the Hoei
eruption in 1707. Continue your hike in the afternoon, arriving at the ninth station in the evening. Find your hut and get settled for the night.
Day 2: Sunrise & Gotenba Trail
Your day starts early in anticipation of seeing the sunrise from Mount Fuji's peak. Power through the rest of your climb and emerge at the top of Kengamine
Peak, the highest point of the mountain and in Japan, in time to see the sun emerging over the horizon. Bask in the exhilaration of having successfully conquered the mountain as light dawns on you, and spend time savoring the view.
Later, begin your descent on the Gotenba
trail, which features an exciting section of loose lava gravel that you can safely run down. After lunch in the Hoei
crater, arrive at the Gotenba
fifth station and return to your hotel.
- ・Wonderful walk with English speaking guide
- ・Beautiful view of Suruga bay, Hakone mountain range, 5 lakes of Mt. Fuji and Japan alps
- ・Highest peak of Japan "Kengamine"
- ・Amazing Sunrise (Depending on weather condition)
- ・Experience 2 different route Fujinomiya trail(Climbing) and Gotenba trail(Descending)
- ・Running down on "OOsunabashiri"
- ・Walking through inside of Hoei crater
||July - Early September
(The available season may change due to weather condition)
||7 years old
||Route: Fujinomiya trail Fujinomiya 5th Station(Free hotel pick up is available)
||From 8th person
||15,000/ per person
* Accommodation fee ￥7,500 is NOT included. Above fee is included only Guide Fee. In case additional guide is
requested, ￥55,000 per guide (Additional guide is mostly non-English speaking guide).
(Time subject to change depending the walking pace and weather condition):
- 8:30 Meet at JRShin-Fuji Shinkansen Station or JRFujinomiya Station. Get on company car and move to Mt. Fuji 5th station
- 10:00 Climatize at 5th station (2400m high from sea level) for 1 hour
- 11:00 Walk Start
- 13:00 Lunch at 7th station (2780m). Restart climbing
- 16:30 Arrival at 9th station (3560m). Stay overnight
- 17:30 Dinner and free time
- 20:00 Curfew
- 2:15 Breakfast
- 2:45 Day 2 Climbing start
- 4:45 Reach the peak area(3730m)
- 5:00 Sunrise. Restart climing to the highest point
- 5:45 Reach the Japan's highest peak Kengamine (3776m)
- 6:30 Start descending on Gotemba trail
- 8:00 2nd breakfast at Gotemba 8th station (3300m). Restart descending.
- 10:00 Reaching the peak of Mt. Hoei(The closest point to view Complete Mt. Fuji)
- 11:00 Reaching the bottom of Hoei crater(The newest crater created 300 years agao)
- 12:00 Arrival at 5th station(2400m). After short break, move to JR station by company car
- 14:00 Arrival at JR station (Tour end)
- ・Guide fee
- ・2 Days Travel Insurance (Only applicable for domestic hospital)
- ・Accommodation fee
- ・Food and drinks
- ・Trekking equipment (Trekking pole, headlight etc)
- *Rental trekking equipment is available
Cap, trekking shoes, rainwear (Separate type), Warm clothes, thick socks, water, backpack, groves, trekking
- ・Reply for your inquiry is the latest 48 hours. In case you do not receive any reply after 48 hours, pleasekindly resend your email.
- ・The route is busy some specific days in summer. In the result, it makes difficult to make a booking ofaccommodation. Please make tour reservation earlier.
- ・After making a booking for our tour, we can make a reservation for your accommodation at Mt. Fuji. Incase 9th station is busy, we use other station instead.
- ・Please feel free to request us to find your accommodation in Fuji city or Fujinomiya city.
- ・Accommodation fee at Mt. Fuji is NOT included. Reservation shall be made by us. Please pay the fee(￥7,500/week day, ￥8,500/weekend) directly to the accommodation. Accommodation fee includes dinner and breakfast.
- ・Free pickup and drop-off at hotel in Fujinomiya city is available. We are fine either we meet at Mt. Fuji 5th station or JR stations
- ・If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee.
- ・If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- ・If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
- ・There is a possibility to cancel tour a day before if the weather prospect is poor. In this case, we shall not charge any cancellation fee. Please change the date or request to refund (Bank fee is shoulderedby customer).
- ・Once tour is started, however, it discontinued with some reasons (Due to weather or health conditionetc), no refund shall be made after tour.