Mt. Fuji Peak Hunt Tour
Fantastic tour with selective route! This tour would be your highlight of your journey in Japan!
All the Japanese people dream to climb Mt. Fuji once in their life. Mt. Fuji is symbol of Japan and very special for Japanese citizen. Sunrise from the peak, standing on the highest point of Japan “Kengamine”, walking inside of “Hoei Crater”…. This “All in one” tour will be your highlight of your journey in Japan.
- Wonderful walk with English speaking guide
- Folowing Mt. Fuji's history and culture
- Beautiful view of Suruga bay, Hakone mountains, 5 lakes of Mt. Fuji and Japan alps
- Reaching the highest peak of Japan "Kengamine"
- Sunrise from peak of Mt. Fuji (Depending on weather condition)
- Experience 2 different route Fujinomiya trail(Climbing) and Gotenba trail(Descending)
- Fantastic meetings with people from all over the world
||July - Early September
(The available season may change due to weather condition)
||10 years old
||Route: Fujinomiya trail Fujinomiya 5th Station(Free hotel pick up is available)
* Accommodation fee ￥7,000 is NOT included. Above fee is included only Guide Fee. In case additional guide is
requested, ￥40,000 per guide
(Time subject to change depending the walking pace and weather condition):
10:00 – 11:00
Meeting at 5th station of Fujinomiya route. We spend about 1 hour to get used to high altitude.
11:00 – 11:10
Stretching nearby the open terrace. Start walking and Suruga Bay are open on your back.
12:40 – 13:10
Lunch at 7th station.
Reach to 9th station. Free time after cooling down and checking schedule on next day.
2nd day start
7:30 – 9:00
Reach to the peak. We spend 90 mins on the peak.
9:00 – 12:00
Going down on Gotenba route.
12:00 – 12:40
Lunch in the 1st Hoei Crater
12:40 – 14:00
Going through a bush area toward 5th station.
Arrival at 5th station
- Guide fee
- Insurance (Injury and sickness during tour)
- Accommodation fee
- Food and drinks
- Trekking equipment (Trekking pole, headlight etc)
- *Rental trekking equipment is available
Cap, trekking shoes, rainwear (Separate type), Warm clothes, thick socks, water, backpack, groves, trekking
- Reply for your inquiry is the latest 48 hours. In case you do not receive any reply after 48 hours, please
kindly resend your email.
- The route is busy some specific days in summer. In the result, it makes difficult to make a booking of
accommodation. Please make tour reservation earlier.
- After making a booking for our tour, we can make a reservation for your accommodation at Mt. Fuji. In
case 9th station is busy, we use other station instead.
- Please feel free to request us to find your accommodation in town.
- Accommodation fee at Mt. Fuji is not included. Reservation shall be made by us. Please pay the fee
(￥7,000) directly to the accommodation. Accommodation fee includes dinner and breakfast.
- Highly recommended to buy lunch at the accommodation you stay. They can prepare ￥1,000 lunch box.
- Free pickup and drop-off at hotel in Fujinomiya city is available. Please inform us in advance if you
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
- There is a possibility to cancel tour a day before if the weather prospect is poor. In this case, we shall not charge any cancellation fee. Please change the date or request to refund (Bank fee is shouldered
- Once tour is started, however, it discontinued with some reasons (Due to weather or health condition
etc), no refund shall be made after tour.