Fujiyama EXPLORE Together
Aokigahara forest and Ice cave
Experience this amazing creature of nature. Aokigahara forest is one of most famous forest in Japan since this forest has been influenced by eruption of Mt. Fuji. Aokigahara forest, this mysterious forest was burned 10th century by an eruption. Then it took 1100 years to be current shape and gifted plenty of lava caves inside of forest. Mt. Fuji is famous its beautiful shape. On the other hand, Mt. Fuji is well known as mecca of lava caves, over 100 natural caves are existed around Mt. Fuji.
No light, no sound... you can hear only sound of drips.. . Once you enter inside of caves, It cools you down even in summer time. Inside of cave is maintained around 2 degrees. The icicle is shining after spotted by lights and it looks just natural diamond.
- Awesome view of Mt. Fuji
- Walking inside of Aokigahara forest
- Walking on ice inside of lava cave
- Experience complete dark and silence
- Natural icicles and ice pond end of cave
||March to December
||8 years old
|Meeting at the hotel
||Free transportation is available from your hotel
||8persons or more/td>
*The guide is able to speak Japanese ONLY. An Interpreter is available with ￥12,000.
- Guiding fee
- Snacks (Chocolate and candies)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (If needed)
- Headlight and helmet
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- English interpreter (If needed)
Cap, trekking shoes, rainwear (Separate type), Warm clothes, thick socks, water, backpack and groves
- Reply for your inquiry is the latest 48 hours. In case you do not receive any reply after 48 hours, please
kindly resend your email.
- Please make phone call if you want to arrange tour within 3 days.
- Please feel free to request us to find your accommodation in town.
- Free pickup and drop-off at hotel in Fujinomiya city is available. Please inform us in advance if you
- Our tour shall be taken place even some rain and wind.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
- There is a possibility to cancel tour a day before if the weather prospect is poor. In this case, we shall not charge any cancellation fee. Please change the date or request to refund (Bank fee is shouldered
- Once tour is started, however, it discontinued with some reasons (Due to weather or health condition
etc), no refund shall be made after tour.