Home > Mt. Hoei climbing course
Mt. Hoei climbing course
This is the best route to feel the great nature and volcanic history
Feel and Experience of side trip of Mt. Fuji. Amazing view of the newest and biggest crater and highest Lateral
volcano of Mt. Fuji.
Mt. Hoei and Hoei Crater are located eastside of Mt. Fuji. In total 3 craters are existing in this
area and they are all created Hoei eruption about 300 years ago. Once you stand middle of crater, you will
experience the natural creature and feel like being on another planet. This tour is available between June and
||May to October
(The available season may change due to weather condition)
||5 years old
||5th station of Fujinomiya trailhead
||8persons or more/td>
- English Speaking Guide
- Snacks (Chocolate and candies)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (If needed)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Cap, trekking shoes, rainwear (Separate type), Warm clothes, thick socks, water, backpack, groves, trekkin
- Reply for your inquiry is the latest 48 hours. In case you do not receive any reply after 48 hours, please
kindly resend your email.
- Please feel free to request us to find your accommodation in town.
- Free pickup and drop-off at hotel in Fujinomiya city is available. Please inform us in advance if you
- Our tour shall be taken place even some rain and wind.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
- There is a possibility to cancel tour a day before if the weather prospect is poor. In this case, we shall not charge any cancellation fee. Please change the date or request to refund (Bank fee is shouldered
- Once tour is started, however, it discontinued with some reasons (Due to weather or health condition
etc), no refund shall be made after tour.